The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, March 6, 2015

February Blizzard

We seem to have blizzards at the beginning of February a lot, and this February delivered when it came to snow.

Here's what it looked like at around 10:00 a.m.:



And the back yard already had piles of white stuff, starting from 10:00 a.m.:




After lunch, my sweetie went to work on the driveway.  We're so thankful to have a snowblower!!




I'm also thankful I have guys so I don't have to do this job.  February snow isn't too bad, since spring is just around the corner!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)