The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

His Castle - More Pretty in my Pantry!

After creating decorative organizing boxes with Mod Podge for my pantry, I decided to go at it again and finish everything that I started.  You can click on the link for details of how I actually made the boxes.  Today I'm just sharing the really final, finished product with you.  :)


The longer boxes that stick out from the shallow metal shelving units are tuna boxes from Costco.  I have absolutely no compunction about standing there in the store, emptying the wrapped 12-packs of tuna onto the next shelf, and taking the empty boxes.  I even got my mom to do it!


The shorter boxes are Quaker oatmeal packet boxes (Fernando likes them for a quick breakfast, and Costco had them on sale for an excellent price).  I cut them down, and cut out the slot on the front for easy reach-in capability.


I labeled my boxes very generically, in case I stock up on different items.  Right now, a lot of what's in that box below on the left is spices.  I don't know how I acquired so many!  I just love Penzey's Spices!!


You can tell I love blue.  I have tons of various blue scrapbook paper (12x12") that I was able to cull from for these pretty boxes.  Barring a real pantry (meaning real shelves instead of metal), I love my beautifully organized pantry!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)