The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Part Two -- The Mousehouse!

After trekking into the Wisconsin woods to find our Christmas tree, we followed the H. family to our next destination:  The Mousehouse.  (Only in Wisconsin.)



Officially, it's the Mousehouse Cheesehaus.


We created a tradition that the guys have to pose in front of the Mousehouse with their tough-guy stances.  This was the best they could do:


Joseph is smiling (a rare thing to capture), so that made me happy.  Meanwhile, inside the Mousehouse, they have these:


Hey, we're in Wisconsin.



We really do root for da Bears.  Go Bears!  And Bears fans are not afraid of a little cheese.  Or cheeseheads.


They also sell fudge.  We bought some.  Or rather, Fernando bought some.  He likes fudge.



The mice at the entrance waved goodbye.  :)



We continued down the highway and ended up at Cracker Barrel for dinner together.  What fun!


I caught some scenes through my window as Fernando drove.


The car warmed up and I was happy.  What a beautiful day with friends!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. Looks like a very interesting place. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)