The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Farmers Market

I decided to take my camera to my local farmers market, and show you a little of what I do every Thursday afternoon throughout the summer.

Thursday farmers market at the Promenade.

 My favorite produce vendor.

I get my meat and eggs from Samantha (and Eric).  They are awesome people.


Thomas goes with me each week; I usually splurge and let him get a coffee here.


Cute teenager?  Or what?  I can't figure out why he gets so many free samples!

Channa uses organic ingredients in her treats, and boy, are they yum!

These roses are beautiful and neat.

'Nuff said.


I love the handmade pottery.

Thomas got more samples.




Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)