The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Final Photos of Frisbee

I like the alliteration in that blog post title.  :)

This is the last game I took pictures at.  I had borrowed my brother's Canon 50D, and had fun experimenting with it.  Boy, getting the ISO up to 3200 was a treat, since my Ellie can go up to only 1600.  It was nice shooting fast action shots at night for a change.  Sorry, the photographer in me got a little technical there.  Enjoy these Frisbee images!

A friend came with her three kids; Sammy was goofing off (below).


He even tackled his little sister.  Notice the feet?  This "AstroTurf" field features finely-cut-up rubber, and it makes your bare feet positively black.


Thomas tried to, but couldn't, block this one.



I think Thomas was throwing this one to me.


A family-friendly game!





Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)