The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Late Summer Canning

"Welcome back!" I say to myself...

I've been busy over at my photography blog lately, posting tons and tons, and I've sadly neglected my family blog.  We really have been busy, and I really have taken pictures!  So I'm back again, ready to share some quick posts to cover these last several weeks.

Here are my lovely jars of crushed tomatoes and jalapeños, ready to be put up for winter.  I love seeing all the jars.  Enjoy these images!

Crushed tomatoes with basil and salt

Pickled jalapeños






Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)