The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

In the Middle of the Yard

Yeah, I'm blogging about this.  (You haven't read it yet.)

Danny mowed the lawn one day, and in doing so, discovered a bunny home right in the middle of the yard.  They were really little, and scattered when he mowed over it.  One little guy got nicked by the mower blade:


Well, suffice it to say he didn't make it.  He didn't suffer too long, but the "nick" was just deep enough to kill the little guy.  Danny and I both felt bad, but there wasn't anything we could do.

Its siblings got away, however, and we spotted a few of them along our woodpile.  For rodents, they're pretty cute.



We filled in the hole, but have found it partly dug out.  We keep trying to fill it in and stamp the dirt down.  We really don't want any sprained ankles!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sorry one died, but like you said they are cute. I hope you can keep that hole covered. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)