The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Orlando, Thomas, BMW, and Graduation

August 31.

My turn to fly again, down to sunny, hot Orlando.


It was Thomas' turn to pick me up from the airport, and drive me to my hotel!  I couldn't believe he had been down there for four months, and that graduation was the next day.


After we dumped my suitcase at the hotel, we seriously needed dinner.  Thomas asked me if I'd like Puerto Rican food, because he knew this food truck (one of his instructors is Puerto Rican, and turned on half the class to his native food!).  I said sure, and he said it was a 45-minute drive.  I said, "I don't care; let's go!"


It was amazing, and so much food for the price.  They didn't speak English, but Thomas was a seasoned pro at this food truck so he ordered tripletas for us.  Yum!

Our view from the parking lot where the food truck was located.

Friday, September 1.

Thomas stayed the night in the hotel with me, and then we got ready and headed to UTI Orlando for his graduation ceremony.



Thomas, Eddie, and Juan.

1986 BMW, on display for Class #FL86. 









Thomas and Micah.

 Proud, happy mama!

Micah grabbed several of us, and we headed out for celebration drinks.  No food, since they catered a huge meal for us after the ceremony!


We celebrated a little too much, but we managed to make it back to the hotel.  Both of us took a nap--does three hours qualify as a nap??  I woke up, and realized we needed to head to the airport to pick up Fernando!  Which we did, then spent the evening talking before going to bed and getting ready to help Thomas pack up and move out of his apartment.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)