The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Rhode Island, Part Two

August 20.

Fernando wanted to visit the Beavertail Lighthouse, so that was our destination for the day.

One look out into the bay, and I knew I could stay for hours.


 This is my favorite image from our weekend together.



After lingering on the rocks and watching the sea, we meandered into Narragansett for some food.


Yelp proved to be our friend, and it brought us to another out-of-the-way eatery that was fabulous.  I was stuffed!




Behind that eatery lay the rocks, and the ocean.


Tripod, camera, and wireless remote shutter release gave us half an hour to stage an oceanside photo session.




Treasure the moments.  We did.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)