The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, August 21, 2017

Rhode Island, Part One

August 19.

We didn't have the money, but I bought a plane ticket and flew east.

Not in Chicago any more.

Fernando and I spent our first day together walking the Cliff Walk along the sea, just walking, talking, ambling, taking pictures, and just being together.








The mansions along the cliff were impressive--and that's putting it mildly.



Camera on a rock--selfie.


I could just sit and listen, watch and dream.



We found a humble diner with the most amazing stuffies and New England clam chowder.  I have found a new favorite!


I let my honey snap my picture at the fountain at our hotel.




Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)