The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Two Weeks of Waiting

The next two weeks saw ups and downs, from lights coming on as I drove our old BMW to work one day, to waking up to a migraine on another morning.  I struggled to find little things to celebrate.  Some days, the biggest blessing was a clean microwave.  Although I was tired, I could be thankful for even simply that.


Small blessings...

A yummy lunch.

Beautiful flowers in my front yard garden.

A free iced tea at Chick-fil-A.

The boys deliberately leaving bananas in the fruit bowl so I "had" to make three loaves of banana bread.  None of us complained!

I worked the day before Fernando came home.  I drove home in the evening, and got swallowed up in a monsoon-like summer thunderstorm.


It was okay.  Fernando will come home tomorrow, and we'll make some more memories together.  I can't wait!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)