The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, August 15, 2016

Last Day on the Lake

Sunday, August 14.

I let my camera rest on Saturday, while Dad and Mom, and Fernando and I went into Watertown to get a rental car.  Mom and I convinced the guys to stop at a resale shop, and then we made our way back to the lake.  It rained that evening, and I didn't pick up my camera again until Sunday night's sunset, which started as a bit disappointing...



But then, the colors soon unfolded, bit by bit.



And the sky became ablaze with layers of color, from swaths of dark gray to bright orange puffs, and stripes of orangey-red along the horizon.




A while after sunset, I captured this "blue hour" photo below.  Surreal!


A perfect end to our lake vacation this year.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)