The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

August Harvest

Home from vacation, and time to get out to the garden to see what's up.  Harvest was up--that's what was up!


The short, stubby carrots were really funny looking.  Yes, they're supposed to be "short and sweet."  The longer, skinnier ones were a different variety, and (as I processed them) were easier to peel.


Even though my tomato plants looked straggly, they had a nice yield, and a nice variety.



Now my work is cut out for me--I have to process all of this!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)