The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, September 19, 2014

Watertown Farmers Market

August 6.

Wednesday dawned bright and beautiful, and Mom and I headed out to Watertown and its weekly farmers market.  It's amazing that this market is so large, given the fact that Watertown is a smaller town with not much else surrounding it.  This market is twice the size of my own home town's market right here in the Chicago suburbs!

One of the many vegetable vendors.

The fountain in front of the library.

Mom likes to browse the used books for sale.

These two stick-wielding boys were chasing each other around the fountain.

The lion statue in front of the library.


My one splurge for the trip was going to be purchasing a spoon rest by this potter.  I said going to be because my mom snatched it out of my hand and bought it for me.  :)   I fell in love with these blue dishes, many of which had maple and other leaf imprints in them.  Gorgeous!

Pottery by Dragonfly Pottery.

I finally splurged on a gift for Fernando--a sign for above our front door.  It reads, Always Kiss Me Goodbye.  Which he always does.  :)



Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)