The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Beautiful Day at the Lake

Wednesday, August 6.

After returning to the Lake from the Watertown farmers market, I had fun watching my brothers and Tom D. playing horseshoes.  I can't usually take good picture of my brothers, but they were focused on playing and couldn't object to their sister with her camera.  ;)








Finally--my first Dock Date.  I usually take a dock date with Fernando, but I was up here by myself this week.  Jeff kept me company with his camera, and we shot the sunset together for awhile.  Here it is at all its stages until long after it went down for the evening.






What a beautiful, peaceful evening!  But, just because the sun went down didn't mean the fun would end.  Not this night!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)