The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Lost Summer Frisbee Game

As I've blogged in fits and starts this year, I just now found these images.  I'm usually so particular to blog our life in chronological order, but I just have to go back and post this game. 

It was a rare game for us, one of the last ones we went to since Thomas started football in August and we missed every Frisbee game since.  Plus, it was rare because Jacob was able to attend.  He worked all summer long for a security firm, and ended up working most nights.  Needless to say, we almost never saw him, but he made a lot of money and got a lot of experience.  Now that he's back at school, this Frisbee game brings back good summer memories.

Thomas snags the Frisbee.


Thomas misses the catch.  :)

Nice catch, Jacob!

Joseph and Thomas are in there somewhere!



Of course I was drawn to this dad playing with his little guy on the sidelines.


 
Awesome catch, Joseph!

It was nice to end the game with storm clouds to the north and west, and to capture the sun's rays radiating from the clouds.



Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)