The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Climbin' a Rock

We had so much fun watching and/or climbing, and I took so many photos, that I wanted to share a second post about our rock-wall-climbing adventure.  (My first post was about Joseph and his experience with rock-wall climbing.)

Besides that triumphant time, everyone else had fun, too.  Here's the proof:

One of the harder climbs--follow the blue tape.

The younger guys had just as much fun as the older ones.

Thomas went right on up.

Immanuel followed Thomas up.


Danny and Joseph climbed together!


Danny helped Isaiah with securing his gear.



Marc.

Isaiah at the top.

Um, that's Marc.

Rebecca.

Rachel.

Tressey.

Even little Kaitlyn climbed!

With the right composition, the ladies-in-skirts can be made to look like they're climbing...



Stephen waved for the camera.

Stephen and Thomas.



Tressey rang the bell!

We had a great time!  We're thankful to the Lord for friends who provide awesome adventures for us.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. Again, it looks like so much fun. We do have a indoor rock climbing place too, that the kids went to when they were very young. Maybe we'll have to go back and try it again some time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)