The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, December 26, 2016

He is Born

Christmas Day.

Our day of celebration was spent at Jeff's townhome.




A few of us brought gifts, even though we never did an official grab bag or anything.  Jake bought Thomas a pack of Monster--and wrapped it in baby shower wrapping paper...





We got Mom a pair of (hopefully) comfy and warm slippers.


I bought Mom and Char a few goodies from work.


Mom got Dad this weird contraption that we all had fun talking about until she told us what it was--a finger massager.





Our traditional family Christmas picture! 

Merry Christmas to you!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)