The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

News Flash -- News News News!!

I hope the post title got your attention.  :)

This blog is not new.  Same old address.  I've got lots of food pictures, so there will be something new here:  lots of recipes!!!!

What's new, you ask?  My business website.  It's short and simple.  Like me.


My business name didn't change.  Just the web address:  www.ceeanne.com.  See?  Short and sweet.  Click on over there to browse some sweet and fun images.

Oh, and click over to my photography blog, too:  CeeAnne Blog.  I shortened that address, as well.  You may need to update your blog feeder, reader, or whatever, since the address changed.

The new web address:  http://ceeanne.blogspot.com.

Here's a peek at what I'll be posting over there soon.  Enjoy!




Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love that photograph! The flying snowflakes in sharp focus...awesome!
    Love you,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new site. I'll make sure my blog reader is update. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)