The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Few Calm Evenings


While at Lake Bonaparte, we enjoyed simply being away from home. For me, everyday life can become a bit tedious--especially when I lose my focus--but when I do those same things (wash dishes, prepare meals, etc.) at a different location, somehow the tasks transform themselves.  Part of that is because when the task was done, I usually grabbed my camera and headed toward the birdfeeder, or the dock, or the boat...  You get the picture.



We had a couple quiet days at the Lake, and I took only a few photos of sunsets.  That was mostly because there were no clouds.  Now, no clouds is nice, weather-wise, but for sunset photos, clouds really make the shot.  The Lord paints His beauty on the sky with so many different colors.  Especially when clouds drift by, one sunset can change a hundred times in 20 minutes.



Still, a cloudless sky makes for a peaceful, calm evening on the dock with my honey.

 Captured a bird in this one.  :)

Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
Captured by Christine Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)