The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Twelve Men on the Field

November 16.

Time for the Crusaders' football team party.  Football moms can cook, that's for sure.  I left my camera in its bag, but the guys--twelve were left at this point--wanted their picture taken toward the end of the party, so there I was, in the church lobby, trying to take a decent picture of twelve guys who couldn't take a decent picture.  Someone kept cracking up, or hamming up.

Here they are, in all their end-of-season glory.











Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)