The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Random Week

Mid-November.

I received this sweet gift from the Crusaders' head coach and his wife.  I'm pretty sure she was the one who picked it out.  She is a great listener, because somewhere along the way I must've told her I love tea, and blue things.  What a great gift!


A few days later, I attended Kelle's and Michael's wedding shower.  How sweet for Michael to come with Kelle and open gifts together!  I snapped a few pictures for Kelle's mom when she realized she had no more room on her phone camera.  What a fun evening!


Then, a few days later, I decided to try my Earl Grey tea from Laura (part of the blue tea cup gift from the Crusaders).  I made it in my Taiwan tea cup, given to me by Gabrielle M. who continues to do missions work in Taiwan.


My random post for the week.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)