The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, October 17, 2016

A Day at Home

I had three days in a row off from work!  Today, Monday, was the second day, and I had just the morning with Fernando.  I ran errands with him, since I'll take whatever time I can get with him.


Meanwhile, Thomas (no longer in school!) received a special delivery for the mechanic's tools he purchased.




His tool box arrived!  This is just a little bigger than your average tool box.  :)



Before Fernando left, I took his picture, and he took mine.


I like to take the photos of me and post them on Facebook throughout Fernando's travel time, so he has fresh pictures of me to look at; plus, it's a sweet reminder that I love him and that I'm committed to #threewords (whatever it takes) for us.


And he left, on this beautiful blue-skied day, headed down south to Texas.



Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)