The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Mechanic, Round Two

April 4.

Thomas was back at it again.  The brakes on our Suburban have been squeaking--or maybe it isn't the brakes.  But Fernando thought Thomas should check it out.  So he did.


The brakes looked fine, though there's still some squeaking.  We'll just have to keep our ears open and hopefully things won't get worse.  If they do, we'll have to get this mechanic to figure out what's going on.


I got Thomas to stop for a moment to smile for me.  He usually gives me a smirk, but I got a good one this time.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)